July Sales Event!
July 5, 2019ISWebmaster
Have you ever wanted to experience what life is like in a master-planned community like Brunswick Forest? Well, imagine you have access to premier amenities, lower taxes, an annually mild climate, and a conveniently centralized location to historic areas and traveling hubs in Southeastern North Carolina. Sound appealing? If so, you should quickly RSVP for Brunswick Forest’s July Sales Event Weekend! From July 18 – 21, you can experience, first hand, what our lifestyle is like!
A grand welcome reception will be taking place at the Welcome Center on Thursday July 18th from 3pm – 5pm. This warm welcome comes complete with a signature cocktail and delicious appetizers provided by The Forest restaurant’s, Chef Scott!
Friday July 19th will begin with lunch provided by Legacy Homes by Bill Clark . From 11am – 1pm you can have the unique opportunity of enjoying a meal in The Hudson model home in Cypress Pointe II, at 6717 Chessington Lane. From 5:30pm – 7:30pm guests are free to mix and mingle over at the lovely Bakery 105 in historic downtown Wilmington. The bakery is located at 105 Orange Street and will entice you with dinner, as well as fabulous drinks.
Saturday July 20th, you can look forward to breakfast at the Brunswick Forest Welcome Center at 8:30am hosted by Legacy Homes by Bill Clark . It will be important to fuel up, as the rest of the day will entail more wonderful activities!
- Paddle your way to an active lifestyle in a coastal paradise during our Kayak demo from 10am– 12 pm over at Hammock Lake, sponsored by Mahanaim Adventures.
- If golf is more your speed, you’ll want to head over to our Golf Clinic at 10am.
- Want to learn about the game of pickleball and why it’s such a hot activity? You can find out for yourself by enjoying the Pickleball Clinic at Leland’s House of Pickleball also from 10am – 12pm. Learn the basics of this versatile game and take advantage of a play package offered by the House of Pickleball’s best instructors. Once you get a taste of pickleball, you may very well find your new favorite activity!
Stop by for a nice summer lunch with builder Logan Homes from 11am – 1pm on Saturday, while admiring the inside of a beautiful Sapphire model home, located lakeside in the signature neighborhood of Cape Fear National. Then, you can round out Saturday evening with a shuckin’ good time with dinner at the Shuckin’ Shack, located right here in The Villages at Brunswick Forest. Enjoy fresh seafood while top-class builders, True Homes and Legacy homes, open the doors to their design centers. Desserts and cocktails will also be available during this time. Overall, you couldn’t ask for a better end to a fun-filled Saturday!
Sunday the 21st will offer another breakfast at the Welcome Center prepared by Chef Scott, which will include delicious grab and go biscuits and fruit. It’s the perfect way to add a little spring to your step for the final day of the event. This will occur from 8am – 10:30 am. If you’d like, you can enjoy another golf clinic session being held at 10am. Brunswick Forest and the kind folks at Don Bullard Insurance will then provide sandwiches, salads and other light fare for lunch at the Welcome Center. Finally, complete your experience with live music by our Olympic-sized saltwater pool at our Fitness and Wellness Center. The Imitations will be performing poolside from 1 – 4pm. This is a good time that you do not want to miss!
All weekend long you can take full advantage of our other amenities.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Bike riding trails – take a self-guided biking tour around our beautiful neighborhoods
- Go on sightseeing excursions in downtown Wilmington
- Check out our area’s beautiful, white-sand beaches
- Mortgage representatives from BB&T will be on hand to provide you with financing information all weekend long at the Brunswick Forest welcome center.
Follow this link for more info and to sign up!